Christmas Updates!

 


Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I hope you and your whole family had a wonderful holiday! Remember that earlier in the year I said I was hoping to receive a Food Network Kitchen subscription? Well, this past Wednesday when our whole entire family got together, when it was gift opening time I was told that I would receive an email with the link to access a Food Network subscription! I was so happy that as soon as I received the link I set up the subscription and started looking at all of the cool recipes and options this subscription had to offer! I found out that you can attend an unlimited number of live and recorded  cooking classes from top world chefs from food network! I will also be able to view a lot of different recipes that I will share with you as I find them. 
Keep cooking into 2021!

Comments